Oxford College of Emory University Language Hall
Language Hall, originally constructed in 1848 underwent an extensive historic restoration in 2013. This historic academic building on Emory University’s Oxford College campus was restored to its original floorplan and incorporated a 2,350 square foot addition. With historic preservation and sustainability at the forefront of construction, many historic building components were revealed and re-used throughout the renovation and addition. Language Hall is made up of classrooms, faculty offices, and ancillary space.